Deadline: 30 September 2016
Islamic Relief has invited applications from NPOs for its Social and Community Development Projects in South Africa. Applications will be considered for support of:
- Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC): Child and orphan welfare and protection, youth-care centres and nutrition programmes
- Sustainable Livelihoods: Skills development and vocational training, subsistence farming and community gardening
- Education: Educational development, school nutrition programmes and teacher training
- Health and nutrition: HIV/Aids, promotion of healthy lifestyle and food security
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH): access to clean water and to adequate sanitation
- Advocacy and Community Mobilisation: in Gender Based Violence, Climate Change, and Xenophobia.
Projects with budgets from R50 000 to R2million will be considered.
To apply: Islamic Relief